TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Want to shake the established media??? Follow the example

Just checking on the news I run into this little piece I thought you, fellow bloggers, might find interesting...
I do not consider CNN the standard for deep alternative news treatment, but yet I think this note about korean Citizen Reporters - blogging/reporting live from wherever they are- is still worth taking a look at, if not by its form, definitely by its content.

TIME HAS COME FOR US TO HOLD UP THE MIC... AND SPEAK UP!!!!
(Don't you guys feel a little bit like this, whenever you start one of this blogging sessions?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Blogging is a powerful medium. Most of the news I get comes from the sites I read. And it's usually a day or more earlier than the paper.
I like this idea although it doesn't really fit with my style of writing at the moment..

5:55 AM  
Blogger dbdoberman said...

MrG, I really do feel that way, but who would want to listen? ;)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Very interesting stuff.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

happyandblue2 -
If not precisely news, your writings do always offer a different side of reality... Maybe there is no standard journalism there, but you cannot deny that still you provide us with a lot of interesting reflections and information.

db -
I'd would say lots of people want to listen!!!
Why, if not, all this attraction that blogging generates??
You want different stories and points of view... I want the same... Lots of us seem to be sharing this need to hear and to be heard...

MAJESTAD
I don't know why I get the idea you would make quite a good Citizen Reporter (if you had the time, of course)...

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home