TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

A bit of joy and guiltless pleasure...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, ladies and gentleman, I got a 4 days job break ahead of me, so instead of going deep and writing brain-squashing stuff (not that I do it usually, anyways...), I'll just let you in into my basic daily plans for an easy and enjoyable life...
I haven't got either enough money or time for a trip, so that journay to Rome will have to hold back for longer on my Europan City Tours schedule...
Instead I will take the time to stroll and browse once again the wonderful food markets of Barcelona and, if my girl doesn't stop me with one of those "maybe we should loose some weight" lectures, I'll hit the kitchen and try some cool recipes I have had flying through my head for quite a few weeks now... At least I know my cat will be standing faithfully next to me, just awaiting to see if I turn out with something he might dig his teeth into, with just as much pleasure as I...
If the force is with me, in a skywalkerian way of putting it, next week, I'll be a happy man with new gastronomic knowledge about the following:
sunday: home-made pumkin spaghetti with black olives, wine and blue cheese sauce.
monday: peared halibut with roasted italian peppers.
thusday: white fish (I haven't decided the type yet)seviche, dressed with garlic, scallions and lemon vinagretta.
wednesday: home-made gnocchi with classic tomato bolognesa.

Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to end shift and go straight home...

Hasta la proxima!!!
Bon appetite everybody





If

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Your post is a tempting one, my mouth has already started watering.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Mmmm...sounds good!!

Sounds like you know what you're doing in the kitchen, huh?

I'm a MUCH better cook now than when I met my husband...he taught me just about everything I know. When I met him, I was living on peanut butter toast and popcorn....;)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home