TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Breaking blogging news!!!!

Allright, maybe this wouldn't make it to the front page of a newspaper, but I do find it interesting and worth checking how it works and what is it all about... What I refer to is the Blogmarathon that will be held on April 1st (I think, check on the site anyway, just to make sure)...
If I had the time, I would think about making an effort and giving it a try... But even if I, you, we cannot participate I still think it will be something cool to take a look at... My best to the organizers.

3 Comments:

Blogger dbdoberman said...

Blog for 26.2 hours? Wow, I don't know if my brain has the capability to do this one, but it will be interesting to see how it goes.

I find it fitting that the date was moved to April 1st -- April Fools Day, lol

2:06 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Update your blog every half hour??? Oh The Peanut King would have a royal fit over this one!

Hm....maybe I should do it...;)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

dbdoberman...
If you set your mind to it, I'm sure you can take the challenge... quick commentators like you is what this marathon needs... Think about it.

Majestad,
Still a bit miffed with your Peanut King? He, he...
Well... who knows... the Peanut King wasn't at its finest this week, so maybe you should give this a try... ;)

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home