TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

That daily life that bring us together...

OK, I've been blog reading a lot, and blog writing close to nothing... So I'll break the routine and try to share a few thoughts... First one is about what one finally ends up posting here...

In my case, the idea to develop a blog was, initially, to have a place where I could place a few articles commenting things going around the world and the way we perceive them and how they affect us... I stick to the idea, but I do need to find more time to do as seriously as I would like to...

Blog surfing, however, I have come to meet a lot more diversity than I expected and the simple, single fact that maybe the most atractive sites just revolve about the ordinary things of every day life, no matter where we are from or which place in the world we living at...

To me, I must confess it has been more than a pleasing surprise... I probably jumped into this blogging tide with the idea of finding to share life and ideas in a deeper sense... And I found it... But in a way that has been completely unexpected...

Going through blogs and blogs, one after the other, I find it highly positive that people barely turn to their country, comunity, religion, nationality or any other kind of regional identity definition as a mean of sustaining inspiration... Yes, sure, we are all from different places... But it seems as if nobody really cared much about these frontiers... And if this could be translated from the web to everyday interaction in a lot of physical places, I would certainly regain a lot of hope on our race and the way we are going to deal with this planet...

We read about our jobs challenges; the tests we are preparing; that cute little kitten we adopted a few months; those poems we have always wanted to write but were afraid to show; that wonderdul cake we baked for our kids birthday; that painful night we spent crying over a broken heart; how we are going to make it until the end of the month; that great party we went to; those amazing new bands you can check on the web.... and all sort of things which have nothing to do with the laberynthic paths of philosophy, but which certainly come a lot closer to the human soul in the way we are living daily...

You have given the chance to feel how life can really mean something similar to all of us, all over the planet... And yet, always, with the touch of a different flavor...

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Nice post. I find I often like the mundane things of peoples lives far more than the serious life issues...

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home