TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Figures...

... a new approachment to life.
(my life details' numbers between Friday 8:00 to Monday 8:00)

46
Total hours worked.
15
Total hours slept (direct correlation with above item, as you can see)
3
Approximate hours I was blogging, while I was supposed to be working. ;)
1.5
Hours spent on public transportation.
3
Rhum shots I had.
1
Glenfiddich shots I had.
2
Pacharan (Sweet Basque Liquor) shots I had.
6000
Approximate number of people I saw go in front of my eyes, at work.
50
Approximate number of workmates I worked with (and, yes, I know every single name).
78
Spam mail on my mail account.
0
New mail from my contacts on my inbox (I must be loosing my charm, I guess)
6
Nationalities of people visiting my blog this weekend (canadian, dutch, american, indian and chilean). Thankiu all! :)
8
Lost calls on my mobile.
3
SMS on my mobile.
9
Cigarettes smoked.
9
Liters of water drunk.
3
Number of ships I was on.
15
Approximate number of espresso coffes I had.
45
Minutes spent at ordinary "hello-how are you-let's have a quick coffe" conversation with people I know that I run into on the streets.
2
Newspapers read by day.
6
Showers taken.
2
Egg yolks required for a dutch type sauce I was making a couple of hours ago.
4
AM. Approximate time I finished my dutch type sauce, while I was working... and NO, I don't work in a restaurant. (why was I making this sauce at work will remain a mistery...)
15
Minutes I've got left to finish my shift and go home.
1.000.000 or more
Times I had to get my cat off me, while I tried to get some really needed sleep this weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

I like your kind of math and numbers, it's pretty interesting! The sleep hours seem too low for all of the work hours!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Mr G said...

PBS
yes!!! they were definitely too low... But what can I say... It was a busy weekend!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Mr G said...

Welcome back Tiffany!
Spam comments are taking over all over the blogiverse!
I'll drop you a tip on how to avoid them on your comment's box... Check it out later.

7:45 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

15 espresso??? i should try a list like that sometime but i'm afraid of what it will look like. i suppose i could put the 170 e-mails from my boss on there, huh?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

God, now I feel like a complete and total lush...I can't even COUNT the number of shots of rum I had Saturday night!!! (Well, maybe I could if I ACTUALLY remembered them!) ;)

You have a way of answering questions that just seems to leave me asking more questions...:)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

That Girl...

Are 15 espressos too many for a weekend??? I usually have more than five per day (I love thick, slowly dripped yummy!!! coffe)...
I'm sure if you posted a number summary like this it would be a great reading!
I think you should seriously consider changing your mail account and no telling a word to your boss (he, he) ;)

MAJESTAD

Countless shots of rum??
You lucky girl!!!
Whoever invented rum should be worshiped as a God in my modest opinion!
;)

3:09 AM  
Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

nice new look babe, and yes you DO look younger!

interesting post too :D
and i loved the dalmation pic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

clau...

Que bueno verte por aquí otra vez... No se tú, pero para mí mucho café y pocas horas de sue?o es una combinación muchas veces maravillosa de esta vida.

extraordinary woman...
Is that you really? Back to blogging? Or is this just a dream?
Happy, happy, happy to see you back here!
:)

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home