TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Blue thoughts

You've probably been thinking a lot lately... One thing about thinking is that, whether we want it or not, we'll always end up doing it anyway... You've probably been thinking about your life, the weather, what to do on saturday morning, how awfully short is a weekend, that great place you are gonna go for dinner tonight, that cool girl/boy you are dating with, the things you avoided doing on friday the 13th, the food you need to buy for your dog, cat or zebra, hunger in the world, the state of things in Uzbekistan, how beautiful spring is, the things you never learn, etc, etc, etc... You've probably been thinking about all the things in the world... But I'm sure there is one thing you have not been thinking of... and which I've been wondering about almost for a whole day, without yet coming to an answer... So, I'll share this with you, and I you feel so, I'll gladly accept feedback on the matter...
It's not a brain eating dillema, but it's not that easy to answer either, I think:
?Is there any sort of food which is ORIGINALLY blue?
I mean, I can't pic any sort of meat, veggies, natural beverages or even fruit (crazy coloured in every combination almost) which are ORIGINALLY BLUE... I mean no dyes or colorants... 100% absolutely, originally PLAIN NORMAL BLUE...
I can't think of any... And I'm starting to get worried about it. How could nature/god/whover/however creation started like could forget this???? I don't know, but it gives a bad feeling.

14 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

Blue berries are blue and I love them . We have them everywhere here .

10:27 AM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

you have far too much time on your hands...lol

i was stuck for something until i read walkers reply...

:0) have a great weekend...

12:05 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

blue corn tortilla chips?

2:47 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Yes, blue berries!! There are purple potatoes, too ya know.

And you are wrong. I was wondering the same thing all day. Where or where is the blue food!

;)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Mr G said...

Walker...
BLUE BERRIES!!!. That's right... Thanks for allowing my mind to rest.
:)

Katya...
It's is true I should start thinking about something to do with my time... but then I start thinking and what do I think about... umm... blue food??? (it's a vicious circle, I guess)
;)

That Girl...
Another great suggestion!!!
And tasty!!!

Elle...
Purple doesn't count (too much red in it)...
So,
you were thinking about blue food too??
I knew I couldn't be that original! ;)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

Amrita and I were just wondering - we thought of brinjals, violet cabbages and Amrita just hit it right - BLUE BERRIES!! :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

Gonsings, follow this link:

http://www.eshlemanfruitfarm.com/images/other_varieties/blueberries.jpg

2:52 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Blueberries...yum! :)

Now I want muffins, dang it! :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Blue berries are actually dark purple.
You really need to think about this some more..

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

Anu...
Team work to solve my doubts... wow, I really appreciate that!
:)

Amrita...
Thanks for the link!

MAJESTAD...
I read blue berries and I craved for a muffin too!

Happyandblue...
Please, tell me you are kidding... I check pics on the net and they look blue... Please, tell me you are kidding... I might spend a week sleepless thinking about this!
;)

4:23 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

pics on the net??? you're relying on pms colors to tell you what mother nature made blueberries?

(ahem. shhh. they're blue. happy and blue just doesn't want to share the name. shhh.)

thanks for the reasearch on the 732! that was awesome!

5:52 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

research. not reasearch!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Mr G said...

That Girl...
Last time I saw real blueberries was over a decade ago... And I couldn't really trust my colours memory on this one... Here in Spain, or Barcelona at least, blueberries are not really that common, so my chances of checking them with my own eyes were not really that high either...
About the 732, always glad to provide useful information,
:)

8:17 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

If I were allowed to send you blueberries I would, but I bet they wouldn't get through customs...I would send you 732 of them.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home