TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Sorry Guys. Blood stopped flowing to my brain after injuring myself yesterday, so I'm not feeling very inspired today. I'll leave you with the following...

TOP TEN LIES OF EVERYDAY LIFE...
WE EITHER USE, HAVE USED OR FACED CONSTANTLY AT ONE POINT OF OUR LIFE.

First Suggestions:

1. Sorry I didn't answer. I was in the shower.

2. Whatcha mean you didn't get it???. I sent you a mail!!! - (mobile messages and Xmas cards are also valid)

3. Oh, boy!!! That traffic was really something today.

4. Yeah, Mom/Pop. Don't worry. I've got money.

5. Nooooo!!! I'm telling you. We did not have a fight. WE ARE JUST FINE!!!.

5. I didn't do it - (your fingers pointing at your brother/sister/husband/wife, etc...)

6. Of course I know where we are!!! - (usually said 20 minutes before opening that stupid map)

7. Oh, yeah, sure. I'll call you.

8. Don't worry, I'll bring condoms.

9. Uuuauuu!! You look FAN-TAS-TIC in that outfit!!!!

10. Well, we really appreciate a lot what you are doing here... (but we'll fire you anyway, so get lost!!!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Guilty on all counts...:)

4:38 PM  
Blogger dbdoberman said...

good list, I guess I am guilty of most of them, I won't tell you which ones ;)

5:09 PM  
Blogger elle said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, I never lie. (#11)
;)

Thanks for your encouraging comment. You expressed it perfectly. I am exactly in that place where I can look back. It's a good place to be. Thanks for the link, I'm linking ya back!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

me, lie...??? your confusing me with someone else, surely...

*innocent look*

:0)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

Majestad
Good thing you've got that royal immunity... ;)

db...
C'mon. Open up... Confession will grant you the gates of paradise.
;)

Elle...
He, he... Good addition.
Glad to know my comment wasn't confusing... :)
And thanks for linking me back!

Katya
Relieved to know we've got at least one "honest" person left in this world...
;)

3:18 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Funny, I wrote a post with the exact same title a few months ago!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home