TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Another year flies away...



All right people. 2006 is just around the corner, so before New Year’s Eve is here, I’ll take a few minutes to land by mi blog and drop, at least, a few lines to wish all the best for the year soon to be here. Personally, I’ve got nothing big to complain about 2005. It’s been a good year. I’ve done my share of traveling; I got a raise at work; I received the visit of dear friends and relatives I had not seen in years; I think I’m healthy; Mrs G and Mr Gato still think I’m a nice guy, so I don’t think they are planning to kick me out of home; and, last but not least, I met a lot of wonderful people by taking the decision of introducing myself into this blogging universe, of which I knew nothing about, over a year ago (Yes, you are really an awesome bunch of guys and gals!!!. J )… Come to think of it, I believe 2005 has been so good to me that 2006 probably is going to suck like hell (he, he, he!!!)… It’s the law of universal compensation (or something like that they call it)… Whatever… No matter what 2006 brings to me, I want it to bring all the best for you. Hope all your plans come true and that you get to enjoy lots of beautiful moments with your loved ones… In my case, I’ve decided to start this new year on the move (which is one of the things I’d like to do for the rest of my life, I guess)… Instead of staying in Barcelona, I just bought two tickets this morning to go to Toulouse, in southern France, for a couple of days… This will give me a chance to see what French people do to celebrate New Year’s Night (probably lots of hugs, kissing and happy drinking, like almost everywhere, he, he, he!!)… I’ve got no idea what I will find there… But I want to keep moving… And I want to keep looking for new places and things to see.

Bonne Année!!!
See you next year!!!



Bueno gente. El 2006 ya está a la vuelta de la esquina, así que antes de que llegue la Noche Vieja, aterrizo en mi blog unos minutos y dejo caer, al menos, unas pocas líneas para desearles lo mejor para el a?o que pronto estará aquí. Personalmente, no tengo mucho de lo que quejarme respecto al 2005. Ha sido un buen a?o. He viajado un poquito; me aumentaron el sueldo; me visitaron amigos y parientes muy queridos a los que no veía en a?os; creo que estoy sano; Mrs. G y Mr. Gato todavía piensan que soy un buen tipo, así que no creo que estén pensando en echarme de casa; y, por último, pero no por ello menos importante, conocí a un montón de gente maravillosa con la simple decisión de introducirme en este universo de los blogs, del cual no sabía casi nada, hace poco más de un a?o (Sí, todos ustedes son realmente un grupo espectacular de flacos y flacas!!! J)… Ahora que lo pienso, creo que el 2005 me ha tratado tan bien que seguro que el 2006 lo paso como la mierda (ja, ja, ja!!!)…Es la ley de las compensaciones universales (o algo así creo que la llaman)… Sea cómo sea… Sin importar que me traiga el 2006, deseo que les traiga a ustedes todo lo mejor. Espero que todos sus planes se hagan realidad y que puedan disfrutar de muchos momentos hermosos con sus seres queridos… En mi caso, he decidido comenzar este nuevo a?o en movimiento (que es una de las cosas que quisiera hacer para el resto de mi vida, creo)… En vez de quedarme en Barcelona, compré esta ma?ana dos pasajes para irme a Toulouse, al sur de Francia, por un par de días… Así tendré la oportunidad de ver que es lo que hacen los franceses para celebrar el A?o Nuevo (probablemente, muchos abrazos, besos y borracheras divertidas, como en casi todas partes, je, je, je!!!)… No tengo ni idea de lo que me encontraré… Pero quiero seguir en movimiento… Y quiero seguir buscando nuevos lugares y cosas para ver.

Bonne Année!!!
Nos vemos el próximo a?o!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sumit said...

here's wishing more happiness and prosperity for you in the new year...

9:20 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope 2006 turns out to be the best year ever for you..

4:36 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

No matter where you are over the New Year, I hope you and yours have a FANTASTIC time!

:)

5:55 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Happy New Year Mr. GonSings. I love your spirit, keep soaring. I hope 2006 is so wonderful for you, 2005 pales in comparison.
:)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2006!

11:21 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Have a good time celebrating in France!

3:01 AM  
Blogger bostezo said...

Umm La France!!!, que la pases muy bien. Feliz a?o, besos y abrazos.

11:19 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

happy new year mrG. if the law of universal compensation is true, then i'm looking forward to a good 2006. i can't say the same for 2005. BUT, i hope that is not true, because i want you to have a good 2006 too!

2:41 AM  
Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Boa ano novo, usted!

Have fun wiss zee French.

4:39 PM  
Blogger TTTTT said...

Entendi todo en forma bilingue. Me sorprendo. Te escribo desde la pega, saludos, que me van a retar.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home