TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

TheRadicalReality

Just for info sake of anybody thinking I'm still on vacation or maybe that I could have passed away...
I got back to Barcelona about 10 days ago, but I've had no time to sit in front of a PC and write without being interrupted either by work or other life events...
Hope I can share impressions of my trip ASAP...
In general, the summary is I had a great time...
I'll try to catch up with all your lives as soon as I get a chance.
Not that anybody would care, but I'll let you know for now that I've grown a beard (wow! that's what I call a surprise!)

:)

9 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

a beard? having too much fun to stop for a shave? that's a sign of a good time!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I've been growing a beard as well. Welcome to the club!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Amrita said...

hi gonsings,

lookig forward to the details of ur trip

10:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

THERE you are! Welcome back! :)

Can't wait to hear the details...:)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

A beard. Who are you hiding from. Did you do something illegal..

2:39 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

It sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to read about it!

5:44 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

I like men with hair.Look forward to hearing about your trip.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

A beard eH, no time to shave or just not up to it.
I grow a beard between shaves and then cut it off to watch it grow again LOL

4:58 PM  
Blogger TTTTT said...

Que bien, uno disfruta el viaje incluso al regreso.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home