TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lord knows why...

Tobacco is giving up on me…
Even if I wanted, I cannot not handle more than three (light) cigarettes per day anymore…
And I’m not even trying to quit…
Truth is since I’ve never been a compulsive smoker, I’ve never really thought about quitting really…
But my body is not up to the smoke anymore…
And I’ve got no idea why…
Puzzles me…
Though this makes a cigarette more of an experience…
Sporadic. …
And thus more enjoyable.


El tabaco me abandona…
Incluso si quisiera, ya no aguanto más de tres cigarros (light) por día…
Y ni siquiera intento dejarlo…
La verdad, como nunca he sido fumador compulsivo, nunca he pensado en dejarlo realmente…
Pero mi cuerpo ya no tolera el humo…
Y no tengo ni idea por qué…
Me intriga…
Aunque en el fondo esto hace de un cigarro una mejor experiencia…
Esporádica…
Y por lo mismo más placentera.

12 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

I want to quit. I think I just might do that when I get back.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Good for you, Mrgonsings!

I smoked from the time I was 14 till I was in my early 20's....then The PK and I made a bet (he'd stop drinking, I'd stop smoking...plus I was trying to get pregnant anyway) so I quit for almost 10 years.

The a bunch of us went on vacation together (everyone smoked but me) and before I knew it...WHAM-BAM! I was smoking again.

I still smoke but I don't have my first cigarette of the day until around 5:30 at night after I get home from work.

I want to quit and WILL quit...I'm just not sure when.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Espero que puedas abondonar el tobaco totalmente. Buena suerte.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Damn tobacco's got a hold on me right now and I can't seem to shake it off. This calls for an old-fasioned New Year's Resolution!

Thanks for the Christmas wishes, by the way. Get that Godzilla Bitch, Santa!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

That's good I think. A few a day shouldn't hurt you. And if it's a treat I say go for it..

6:00 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas..

11:07 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Don't question it, just quit!! I haven't smoked in 15 years!! Although once in a while I don't mind having a drag from a friend's when drinking.
;)

12:28 AM  
Blogger bostezo said...

Me alegro mucho nada más de pensar en la posibilidad de un fumador menos en el mundo. Vero

2:37 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

i don't smoke...

feliz navidad mr.G!!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year MrG

4:43 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Isn't that weird how it works? Coffee was like that for me. I hadn't planned to cut back on my many cups per day but it started to bother me so it just happened. And it was a good thing, too!

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Félix Escobedo said...

Thanks for the translation. The smoke sucks!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home