TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Cheers!!!

"I have made an important discovery. . . that alcohol
taken in sufficient quantity produces all the effects of drunkenness"

Oscar Wilde

Believe me guys, this chap knew what he was talking about... I've followed his literary example these past few nights and I've reached the same conclusion...
Oh, Oscar, good thing you are gone by now... Because it would hurt my soul deeply if I turned the news one day and I had to hear about your death...




"He hecho un descubrimiento importante... el alcohol, si se toma en cantidades suficientes, produce todos los efectos de la embriaguez"
Oscar Wilde

Créanme muchachos, éste flaco sabía de lo que hablaba... He seguido su ejemplo literario estas últimas noches y he llegado a la misma conclusión... Ah, Oscar, que bueno que ya te marchaste... Porque me dolería profundamente en el alma si pusiera las noticias un día y tuviera que enterarme de tu muerte...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi there MrG, thanks for visiting me and commenting on my site.
Some of the stuff that's come out of Oscar Wilde's mouth has made my jaw hit the ground with his audacity. I love it lol

I don't love the after affects of copious amounts of alcohol though, bleech lol

Walker is in the air now and probably feeling like he's plastered to that seat already. Maybe a water blaster would be a good idea to remove him lol

Happy day to you :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Oh, that's why I've been falling on the floor alot lately. The sangria just goes down sooooo smooooothly.
yum.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You've just touched on one of my resolutions for the New Year. Less rum!

Yeah, I HATE it but it has to be done.

:)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Amrita said...

hi gonsings, so u bowed before bacchus?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home