TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Friday, February 18, 2005

If my eyes can't reach the horizon...

While I'm still trying to discover how to set this blog properly and take advantage of its tools, thoughts keep coming to my head... It so happens now that quite a few friends of mine seem to have spread throughout the world and I just can't stop thinking how are they and what new experiencies will they be living now... Why do I feel like I want to walk next to them and share their eyes, ears, noses, and all of their goddamn senses, crazily estimulated with things never seen before... Gosh, I don't recall ever missing people so much, once they are gone... I pretty much remember since I was kid that friends would not (and could not) last forever, even if affection remained, but gods know why now it hurts so much...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Un verdadero Iditota.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

Well, I miss my friends too...a real real lot...for me, they are the most treasured people in my life and to not to get to share the sweet nothings in life with them, when I want to, does make me miss them! (I wasn't confusing, I hope!:))

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home