TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Vivito y coleando...

Howdy there! No, I have not stopped blogging! (for those of you who didn't read the small letter in my previous post)
If I've not been around these last few days it's because this will be my last free week before I start working and I've been way too busy... HAVING A GREAT TIME!!!
Most of my friends knew I'd be free this week, so the days have past pretty much answering the "hey, man, whatcha doing tonight?" sort of calls and going out almost every day to enjoy these first days & nights of Spring... I've drunk significantly (some would say excessively, not me ;) ... I've danced my ass off... I've attended two concerts (speed metal and flamenco fusion - go figure my preferences.. :P) and I've even had time to get up relatively early more and do the lazy lizard bit, enjoying a few bears, happily sitting on a terrace, with the sun hitting my face... And I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night too, so, most probably, you won't be seen my face until next week.
I've also had time to play Chef at home and Mrs G is already getting sad, because she knows that starting next week I won't be there at midday to spoil her with delicious home made food.
Last, but not least, I went to see my office on Wednesday morning for the first time and it is FUCKING beautiful! All windows everywhere, sun coming in by truck loads and the most amazing view over Barcelona's port. I LOVE IT; LOVE IT; LOVE IT!!!
Did I tell you I've been enjoyinf myself??? ;)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...
and hope to see you all soon again.
:)

7 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

1. What is flamenco fusion, exactly?

2. What does a South American cook in Spain for his esposa of unknown origin?

9:58 PM  
Blogger PBS said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying life!

7:20 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

have fun! your office sounds great! i'm jealous!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Mr G said...

Portuguesa nova...
1. flamenco fusion initially applied to the combination of jazz and flamenco styles, but it has pretty much evolved to anything involving a flamenco base with the mix of any other musical styles... the band I went to see dug from flamenco, rumba, hip-hop, rap, reggae and funk roots and they did it wonderfully... It was a great show.
2. This South American dude here cooks all sort of things for his querida mujer (of chilean origin too, BTW)... I like mixing styles, so origins don't matter that much when I go into the kitchen.

PBS,
I'm doing my best effort, you can bet on that! ;)

TG,
hey, good to see you blogging again! and don't be jelous, too much sun can also hurt my eyes, hahaha!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

It all sounds SO awesome! Any chance we could see some pics of the view from your office? How cool would that be! :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Sounds like you have been enjoying your self.
Where did I hear that?
The office sounds perfect and the view breath taking.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Amrita said...

hi gonsings, seems ur having loads of fun. go ahead and enjoy. waiting for ur next post.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home