TheRadicalReality

Truly a lot better than your worst thoughts.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

con todo mi corazón...

Best season greetings for all of you, beautiful people, blogging out there!!!!!!
I'm currently on vacation, still in Barcelona, but getting ready to land on India, by the mid of January...

I swear to you I'd love to spend more time here, but now that I'm not working, Mrs G keeps me away from the PC with some menacing looks which read "Ok, you sit there and spend your time blogging, instead of with me, and you'll be sleeping alone ALL this winter", so that's how it goes.

I could also say on my defense that I've been doing some reserch and exercising my hand for a police novel I would like to write. This is just the beginning of the beginning of a project, which is yet very, very far of looking like anything that might resemble a book, but it's been lots of fun and incredibly time consuming... If things go right, and I'm able to organize myself, I' like to have the body of a first draft in approximately three months and and first "decent enough to let anyone read, but far from done" revised copy in about half a year from now...
If I manage to find time for translation, one thing you can be sure of is that you'll be the first lucky guys&gals to enjoy one of the try-out chapters...
Ladies & gentlemen, I gotta go now. Mrs is starting to give that look whenever she walks through the room and I don't wanna spend the whole winter without the pleasure of sharing warm, happy feet (and other things ;) )...

TAKE LOTS OF CARE!!!
AND MAY THIS NEW YEAR 2007 BRING YOU ALL YOU'VE BEEN WISHING FOR!!!!
BESOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Boa ano novo, o senhor!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger PBS said...

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! Good luck on writing the book. That certainly is a worthy goal and project for 2007 and beyond!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Happy New Year and best of luck in '07!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

So good to see you here...even if it IS for only a moment!

All the best to you and yours in 2007! :)

P.S. - Gotta love those warm happy feet! :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Nice to see you back for a bit HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home